Saturday 3 January 2015

Students happy new year













Hello to everyone! Happy new year! and my best whises for your 2015. I hope for peace and justice in Palestine.

The leaders visit (December 2014) in England (Lake Districk and London City) was incredible. I will remember all my life the cold in the north of England and your faces in Winterwonderland, was absolutely  gorgeous.
But for me, the most important issue was that I learnt a lot about Palestine, I met new good friends and we worked hard together. We created a beautiful project for the next visit in January 2015, it wasn't easy, people from different countries and different cultures working together, but the final result was incredible. Although the visit has finished, our memories will be there for all our lives and hopefully the friendly relationships too.

Today we should look to the future. The future for Cadfa students group is 'twinning links between students in London and students in Palestine'  and the next visit is in January 2015.
I am sure that the next visit will be really beautiful, because British leaders are more close now after the last visit. We want to continue enjoying and learning, and of course meeting new people from Palestine and you will have the opportunity to read all in this blog and get involved if you want.

Finally, I want to say  'thank you very much for the presents, the Palestine Scarf is really beautiful' and I hope to see you really soon in England or in Palestine.


Emilio Sánchez García.
EVS Volunteer.

No comments:

Post a Comment